Re: source control

From:
Joshua N Pritikin
Date:
Re: source control
Message ID:
20000726082741.F13282@ghostwheel.wks.na.deuba.com
On Tue, Jul 25, 2000 at 03:56:43PM -0700, ask@valueclick.com wrote:
> the only issue with perforce is that there is no easy way to give
> everyone and their sister easy "full blown" read-only access to the
> system.

Huh?  Why not?  Download the p4 binary and point it at the right URL --
*poof*, you're done.

> But besides that I think we should go with perforce too if they'll
> give us the licenses.

I already contacted them.  They are happy to provide a license.  They
also mentioned the public perforce server at http://public.perforce.com:1666

> We can run it on the tmtowtdi box.

Go for it.

--
May the best description of competition prevail.
      (via, but not speaking for Deutsche Bank)