Re: Voting/Decision making guidelines

From:
skud
Date:
Re: Voting/Decision making guidelines
Message ID:
20000726134021.C25892@netizen.com.au
On Tue, Jul 25, 2000 at 11:21:55PM -0400, kevin lenzo wrote:
>Adam Turoff wrote:
>> [1] Chip, can we count on you to light the appropriate amount of fires
>>     under the SourceForge maintainers should the situation become so
>>     dire as to require it?
>
>VA has expressed more-than-cooperation in support of whatever Perl needs,
>but they will need what-we-want as a coherent proposal.  Whether it
>exists in SourceForge proper, or we implement it and contribute it back
>with their infrastructure support, depends on what we need and how
>idiosynchratic it becomes.  In any event, i think VA has been and is
>unequivocally supportive, and has made positive overtures w/r/t this in
>particular.  Maybe this is a way YAS might help, by running a Perl
>what-we-want, perhaps as a node of sourcefrog, with our particular
>needs in mind.  I would volunteer that service, if it were desired.

*nodnod* ... I've had similar feedback from VA.  I'd be happy to get
together a list of what development tools and infrastructure would be
needed for forwarding to them if necessary.

K.

--
Kirrily Robert -- <skud@netizen.com.au> -- http://netizen.com.au/
Open Source development, consulting and solutions