Re: source control

From:
Ask Bjoern Hansen
Date:
Re: source control
Message ID:
Pine.LNX.4.21.0007251554170.21602-100000@impatience.valueclick.com
On Tue, 25 Jul 2000, Joshua N Pritikin wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 25, 2000 at 11:04:18AM -0700, sfink@digital-integrity.com wrote:
> > But from what I've heard of Perforce, it sounds like a better tool.
>
> It is, but it's not open source.  I don't care, but maybe some people
> do. I say screw them, I think we should use it anyway.  :-)

the only issue with perforce is that there is no easy way to give
everyone and their sister easy "full blown" read-only access to the
system.

But besides that I think we should go with perforce too if they'll
give us the licenses. We can run it on the tmtowtdi box.

 - ask

--
ask bjoern hansen - <http://www.netcetera.dk/~ask/>
more than 70M impressions per day, <http://valueclick.com>