Re: What about many many mailing lists?

From:
Dan Sugalski
Date:
Re: What about many many mailing lists?
Message ID:
4.3.2.7.0.20000725161642.00cb6a80@24.8.96.48
At 04:16 PM 7/25/00 -0400, Joshua N Pritikin wrote:
>On Tue, Jul 25, 2000 at 04:05:17PM -0400, mjd-list-bootstrap@plover.com wrote:
> > I'm still expecting people to object to the idea of many many lists.
> > What happened to the people who were saynig yesterday that there
> > should only be a few lists?
>
>No way man, the more lists the better!  }8-)

And in that trend...

I've set up a *temporary* list for mulling about the guts of perl 6, and
it'll last just past the point that the official list gets set up. (It may
well last all of three days... :) Send mail to majordomo@sidhe.org with a
body of "subscribe perl6guts". It's a place to informally bandy about
internals-level stuff (not language design or organization, mind) that
isn't bootstrap.

					Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk