Re: List for Perl 6 syntax? (Re: What about many mailing lists?)

From:
John Porter
Date:
Re: List for Perl 6 syntax? (Re: What about many mailing lists?)
Message ID:
20000725162951.A26450@min.net
Kevin Meltzer wrote:

> Personally, I would rather see an announcement come to the list(s)
> I am subscribed to, rather than subscribe to another list.

But that means that if you're already subscribed to a dozen lists,
you'll see each announcement a dozen times.

Besides, an announce list wouldn't be that much of a burden;
the volume would be pretty low.

--
John Porter