RE: List for Perl 6 syntax? (Re: What about many mailinglists?)

From:
Dave Cross
Date:
RE: List for Perl 6 syntax? (Re: What about many mailinglists?)
Message ID:
4.3.1.2.20000725212409.00be5b50@pop.dave.org.uk
At 21:19 25/07/00, Kevin Meltzer wrote:

> > Kevin Meltzer wrote:
> > >
> > > On top of this, I would suggest possibly sending an email to all
> > > Perl6 related lists announcing the creation of a new list.
> >
> > Ugh.  Why not just have a p6p-announce list or some such?
> >

>Depends on what camp you are in :) To me that will be Yet Another List.
>Personally, I would rather see an announcement come to the list(s)
>I am subscribed to, rather than subscribe to another list.

So if you're subscribed to six lists, you'd receive the notification of a
new list six times. No thanks - I'd _far_ rather have the announcement list.

Dave...

--
<http://www.dave.org.uk>  SMS: sms@dave.org.uk
yapc::Europe - London, 22 - 24 Sep <http://yapc.org/Europe/>

"The blackness would hit me and the (void) would be calling..."