Re: What about many many mailing lists?

From:
John Porter
Date:
Re: What about many many mailing lists?
Message ID:
20000725123513.A394@min.net
Joshua N Pritikin wrote:

> The bootstrap disaster should be not considered an indication of
> general disorganization surrounding the perl6 project.  In fact,
> bootstrap's purpose was to preemptively assuage chaos.  It seems to have
> temporarily failed in this purpose,...

Oh, I don't think so.  Better to have one rambling list which is
"where the action is", than to have many different lists of people
who don't know about the others, etc.  Once everyone had their
spaz on bootstrap (myself included), it's clear to all (I hope)
that a more orderly administration is necessary.  Net good.

--
John Porter

	Aus tiefem Traum bin ich erwacht.