List for Perl 6 syntax? (Re: What about many many mailing lists?)

From:
Andy Wardley
Date:
July 25, 2000 09:17
Subject:
List for Perl 6 syntax? (Re: What about many many mailing lists?)
Message ID:
1000725171459.ZM4418@bandanna
I'd like to propose a mailing list for discussion about simplifying
and/or changing Perl syntax.  I've got one particular line of thought
that I'd like to open up for discussion to have it improved upon or
shot down in flames, as appropriate (with the caveat Larry bit set,
of course).

I'm happy to RFC it (someone mentioned there was an RFC template although
I haven't come across it) but I still need somewhere suitable for posting
it to, and for subseqent flam^H^H^H^Hdiscussion.

  perl6-syntax@perl.org  perhaps?

Andy Wardley <abw@kfs.org>   Signature regenerating.  Please remain seated.
     <abw@cre.canon.co.uk>   For a good time: http://www.kfs.org/~abw/