Re: Voting/Decision making guidelines

From:
skud
Date:
Re: Voting/Decision making guidelines
Message ID:
20000726013449.A16123@netizen.com.au
On Tue, Jul 25, 2000 at 02:58:29PM +0100, Tim Bunce wrote:

>I don't see such polls being regular events, or even used again at all.
>But at this early stage it enables a potentially very large amount of
>input (ideas, opinions etc) to be collated and efficiently prioritised.

I agree with Tim on this one.  When we get a list of umpty-seven
"wishlist" goals/requirements/features/etc we'll want to put them into
some order fairly quickly.  A short period of discussion followed by an
advisory opinion poll should help to sort the wheat from the chaff.

K.

--
Kirrily Robert -- <skud@netizen.com.au> -- http://netizen.com.au/
Open Source development, consulting and solutions