Re: Requirements vs Design

From:
Chip Salzenberg
Date:
Re: Requirements vs Design
Message ID:
20000724212451.P488@perlsupport.com
According to skud@netizen.com.au:
> Requirements first, THEN design.

Yes, sorta.  But in the real world (as opposed to Comp Sci
classrooms), design pushes back against requirements.  The
waterfall model just doesn't match reality.  So I have no
problem bandying around implementation ideas right away.

On the other hand, I now realize that talking bits on this
_list_ is a bad idea, so I won't do so.
--
Chip Salzenberg              - a.k.a. -              <chip@valinux.com>