Re: Voting/Decision making guidelines

From:
Derek J. Balling
Date:
Re: Voting/Decision making guidelines
Message ID:
p04320403b5a2bf466e80@[63.201.65.219]
At 1:42 PM +1000 7/25/00, skud@netizen.com.au wrote:

>May I suggest, as one possible solution, Sourceforge.  It supports
>"surveys" where people can vote on various things, as well as bug
>tracking and other useful features.  http://sourceforge.net/ is the URL.

Does sourceforge allow "weighting" of votes?

I'd hate to have someone decide that they wanted useless_feature_foo
and go convince the slashdot-masses to vote overwhelmingly to muddy
the kernel with lots of stuff for useless_feature_foo.

I'd rather have folks like Larry being able to veto stuff, etc.