Re: Voting/Decision making guidelines

From:
skud
Date:
Re: Voting/Decision making guidelines
Message ID:
20000725134228.A3552@netizen.com.au
On Mon, Jul 24, 2000 at 10:43:58PM -0400, Chaim Frenkel wrote:
>Given that most topics do not have unanimous approval. What will be the
>decision making policy (and we have to include the meta-discussion of
>how the decision making policy itself will be determined.)
>
>P5p had the benevolent dictatorship of the pumpking.
>
>Debian seems to have some complex voting and membership rules.
>Linux has Linus.
>
>What will the p6 community have?

May I suggest, as one possible solution, Sourceforge.  It supports
"surveys" where people can vote on various things, as well as bug
tracking and other useful features.  http://sourceforge.net/ is the URL.

K.

--
Kirrily Robert -- <skud@netizen.com.au> -- http://netizen.com.au/
Open Source development, consulting and solutions