Re: comments on traffic so far

From:
Dave Paris
Date:
Re: comments on traffic so far
Message ID:
397D05BE.334DBC28@pobox.com
Chris is quite well targeted.

As for the "create two lists"  or "create a moderated list".  DAMNIT.
What is this, "let's make it as complex as possible"?

If we don't get focused and get this list back on track shortly, I fear
it will implode.  I know I'm already considering unsubscribing due to
insane levels of off-topic traffic. (be they good ideas or not, they're
not on-topic)

--dsp