Re: comments on traffic so far

From:
Chaim Frenkel
Date:
Re: comments on traffic so far
Message ID:
m34s5f3pm0.fsf@csamnycln01.nyc.csam.com
Another possiblity would again be a moderated list. Keeping it
limited to 5 +/- 2 on-going topics.

Each topic/discussion would have some limited lifetime before some
action must be taken. Shelved (can't be resubmited for X period), denied
(can't be resubmited for 3*X or never), returned for more work, etc.

<chaim>

--
Chaim Frenkel					     Nonlinear Knowledge, Inc.
chaimf@pobox.com				               +1-718-236-0183