Re: comments on traffic so far

From:
Chaim Frenkel
Date:
Re: comments on traffic so far
Message ID:
m37lab3pu0.fsf@csamnycln01.nyc.csam.com
Perhaps a pair of lists at this point. One moderated, the second open
season.  All 'off-topic' directly posted and items not accepted on the
moderated list end up on the un-moderated list.

The moderated list would handle the proposals posted by and responses
moderated by the current recording secretar{y,ies}.

Folks that see themselves as being prepared to work on working groups
would keep notes/record what looks interesting on the open list.

<chaim>

--
Chaim Frenkel					     Nonlinear Knowledge, Inc.
chaimf@pobox.com				               +1-718-236-0183