Re: perl threads vs. kernel threads

From:
skud
Date:
Re: perl threads vs. kernel threads
Message ID:
20000725112620.B30745@netizen.com.au
On Mon, Jul 24, 2000 at 04:03:20PM -0400, Chaim Frenkel wrote:
>Has anyone listed the 'grotty' bits that might/should/can't be removed.
>
>If it hasn't happened, perhaps, the various folks that hack at the
>insides of perl, could point out those language features that have the
>dirtiest laundry or just created the most bug reports?
>
><chaim>
>
>P.S. Is anyone taking notes? Who's the recording secretary for this
>brainstorming session?

I'm taking some notes, but they're not complete and they're mostly
intended for my own reference and use.  Nevertheless, they may be
helpful to some.

http://infotrope.net/opensource/software/perl6/perl6-thoughts

K.

--
Kirrily Robert -- <skud@netizen.com.au> -- http://netizen.com.au/
Open Source development, consulting and solutions