Re: Perl version of Python Enhancement Proposals [PEP]

From:
Chip Salzenberg
Date:
Re: Perl version of Python Enhancement Proposals [PEP]
Message ID:
20000724154820.C6255@perlsupport.com
According to Andy Dougherty:
> Making the division of labor more explicit and reliable may well allow
> more people to take on significant (but not overwhelming) leadership roles
> and may also make the job of Perl6 pumpkin holder something a mere human
> can do without going insane.

<AOL/>  It's too easy for people to get ignored by accident in a
high-volume list.  This can result in tragic wastes of time and
effort, not to mention unnecessary feelings of being unwanted or
unimportant.
--
Chip Salzenberg              - a.k.a. -              <chip@valinux.com>