Re: Perl version of Python Enhancement Proposals [PEP]

From:
Graham Barr
Date:
Re: Perl version of Python Enhancement Proposals [PEP]
Message ID:
20000724211742.U3689@pobox.com
On Mon, Jul 24, 2000 at 07:57:58PM +0100, Tim Bunce wrote:
> Speaking as another formerly burnt-out pumpkin holder (albeit in a
> much smaller role), I agree entirely.

And another :)

> The p5p experiment continues and meanwhile I would hope that the number
> of p6 working groups is kept managable. By which I think I mean <= 6
> (subject to experience etc etc).

I agree, recently there has been a lot of "we need a group for this and that
and anything else we can think of". If we are not careful we will have
problems managing just the lists, not just the development.

Graham.