Re: group focus (was Re: How to move forward)

From:
Uri Guttman
Date:
Re: group focus (was Re: How to move forward)
Message ID:
200007242219.SAA10515@home.sysarch.com.

  TB> On Mon, Jul 24, 2000 at 05:40:46PM -0400, Uri Guttman wrote:
  >>
  >> so can we focus on the groups already?

  TB> I think that's quite premature.

well, that is what i think we are doing with ed. he is collecting
problems which will then be sorted and cleaned up. that will be the
basis for voting on groups. that is what i see is going on. my comments
on focusing on groups means to stop all these proposals and funnel stuff
to ed. he has my and jarkko's notes which is fine. i will clarify my
notes in email to him. others should write up their own issues and
groupings and send them to him as well. this is progress.

thanx,

uri

--
Uri Guttman  ---------  uri@sysarch.com  ----------  http://www.sysarch.com
SYStems ARCHitecture, Software Engineering, Perl, Internet, UNIX Consulting