Re: group focus (was Re: How to move forward)

From:
Dan Sugalski
Date:
Re: group focus (was Re: How to move forward)
Message ID:
4.3.2.7.0.20000724175744.00d85af0@24.8.96.48
At 05:40 PM 7/24/00 -0400, Uri Guttman wrote:

>   DS> At 11:22 PM 7/24/00 +0300, Jarkko Hietaniemi wrote:
>   >> > the major groups i see (and some notes on each) are:
>
>   DS> [Snippage]
>
>   DS> All of these warrant RPFCs of one form or another. A better
>   DS> embedding and native interface are up at the top of my ToDo list,
>   DS> and all the rest bear looking into. Once they've been thought
>   DS> through enough to get solid then we can figure out which ones can
>   DS> be done, and what sort of structure we'd need to support it.
>
>so can we focus on the groups already? not features or implementations
>but the top level groups which will own the specs (and later
>implementation) for the major subsections of perl6. my post before and
>jarrko's followup are a first step. i think between those 2 we have a
>good first pass at the groups. do we have rfpc format for that yet?

Honestly I think things are moving a little too fast here. I think we'd all
be better off if we slowed things down a bit.

					Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk