Re: How to move forward (was: Why we're here)

From:
Dan Sugalski
Date:
Re: How to move forward (was: Why we're here)
Message ID:
4.3.2.7.0.20000724172221.00c05810@24.8.96.48
At 11:22 PM 7/24/00 +0300, Jarkko Hietaniemi wrote:
> > the major groups i see (and some notes on each) are:

[Snippage]

All of these warrant RPFCs of one form or another. A better embedding and
native interface are up at the top of my ToDo list, and all the rest bear
looking into. Once they've been thought through enough to get solid then we
can figure out which ones can be done, and what sort of structure we'd need
to support it.

					Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk