RE: Perl6 - ROLES

From:
Fisher Mark
Date:
RE: Perl6 - ROLES
Message ID:
B9B6874277EED211B1890008C707AF5302881BAB@indyexch3.indy.tce.com
>Perl has elements it can offer the world, even if they don't want to
>take the whole package. My first idea was to extract out Perl's internal
>variable types into a separate library, a potential F<libperlvar>.

This is a great idea.  I'm going to be reusing the basic ideas (and maybe
some code) from the Perl hash code for another project.  Having it in
prepackaged form would be fabulous.  If I felt more confident, I would also
being doing the same for that project with the Perl regexp engine (instead
I'll use regexp(3) or whatever it's called).
Mark Leighton Fisher            fisherm@tce.com
Thomson Consumer Electronics    Indianapolis IN
"Display some adaptability." -- Doug Shaftoe, _Cryptonomicon_