RE: Are we in an unneeded hurry?

From:
Fisher Mark
Date:
RE: Are we in an unneeded hurry?
Message ID:
B9B6874277EED211B1890008C707AF5302881BAA@indyexch3.indy.tce.com
[much good stuff elided...]

This sounds like a very good idea to me.  As long as we can avoid "analysis
paralysis" while also remembering that this will definitely be an iterative
process (not "waterfall development"), nailing this stuff down will make
Perl more maintainable.

It is interesting to discuss implementation strategies, but I don't know
that we'll get the full benefit of those discussions until we know better
what it is we want to implement.
Mark Leighton Fisher            fisherm@tce.com
Thomson Consumer Electronics    Indianapolis IN
"Display some adaptability." -- Doug Shaftoe, _Cryptonomicon_