develooper Front page | perl.beginners | Postings from August 2022

Re: How to can develop a program

From:
hw
Date:
August 1, 2022 00:04
Re: How to can develop a program
Message ID:
224af52562f28025ab7a2a150c0ee726c3407556.camel@adminart.net
On Sun, 2022-07-31 at 17:34 -0600, William Torrez Corea wrote:
> Where can I start?
>
> I am Script kiddie, I have zero knowledge about Perl. I need a
> stimulus.
>
> For example: I am executing perl examples.
>
> But the project i don't know how to start.
>
> https://learn.perl.org/

Always use the language most suited to the task.  If you want something
to work on, you could make a program that conveniently migrates emails
from an old IMAP account into another one without messing things up.
The hard part will be designing it, and the programming won't be
particularly difficult.