develooper Front page | perl.beginners | Postings from November 2019

Apache2 to perl slow start

From:
Condor
Date:
November 13, 2019 06:06
Subject:
Apache2 to perl slow start
Message ID:
2a53ad50-2754-5e60-f8f0-f4fa1757d254@bulsat.com

Hello,

sry for my question. I have a problem loading perl cgi-bin script in
apache2. Script is working when I start it from console, also is work
from web too when I access it direct http://127.0.0.1/test.pl?run=true

I see in apache logs access file, apache immediately receive request to
start test.pl but it's took around 3 - 4 seconds until script start working.

My question is: Do some body can tell me did I can avoid that delay ?

I was using Devel::NYTProf trying to understand where thinks is slow
down but no effect. Script started from console work like a charm

Good day,

HS

--

Regards,