develooper Front page | perl.beginners | Postings from May 2019

Re: ActiveState unauthorized license claims?

From:
markfisch
Date:
May 31, 2019 16:44
Re: ActiveState unauthorized license claims?
Message ID:
03764990-4c7f-2b49-adde-0516c04f93ab@arcor.de
> I would suggest posting this to the Perl 5 Porters list; it’s probably
> the best venue to get an answer to your question.
>
> https://lists.perl.org/list/perl5-porters.html

Thanks for the hint although the description "people interested in Perl5
core development" and the currently discussed topics do not give me the
impression that I am better off there.

I'll try it there if there's no alternative.

Mark