develooper Front page | perl.beginners | Postings from May 2019

Re: What are the environmental variables used by Perl?

From:
Andrew Solomon
Date:
May 30, 2019 13:05
Re: What are the environmental variables used by Perl?
Message ID:
CAN=twKsjZdusik5QrH42TfkWq5eVjRFVbi50_qa8_bqmiHYNaw@mail.gmail.com
Hi Jeffrey,

Does this code help?