develooper Front page | perl.beginners | Postings from January 2018

TLS and Perl

From:
SurfShop
Date:
January 25, 2018 18:19
Subject:
TLS and Perl
Message ID:
D507C507-F850-4DB5-82D0-8D17429C64FA@surfshopcart.com
	I keep getting emails from Authorize.net about their upcoming disablement of TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 and I need to know if that has anything to do with Perl or not.  I don't have any code in SurfShop that references either SSL or TLS, so maybe that's handled by Perl itself or a module I'm using like SSLeay.

	Is there a write up on this anywhere?  I've searched for Perl and TLS but I haven't found anything that answers my question.  I'm not familiar with this side of things and I don't want orders to stop being processed in the cart when they switch over, so I'm hoping someone knows more about this than I do.

Thanks,
Frank