develooper Front page | perl.beginners | Postings from April 2010

Perl script to change XML to text ... ???

From:
newbie01 perl
Date:
April 20, 2010 17:23
Subject:
Perl script to change XML to text ... ???
Message ID:
l2lb74aaa0f1004201723s5e8d844alee6bc6c172d59156@mail.gmail.com
HI all,

Does anyone know of any XML to text Perl script around that I can use?

Basically, I have an XML file that is supposed to composed of fields and
unfortunately on the server, I do not have a browser to view it properly, at
the moment, am downloading the file and then viewing it from my browser.

I want to be able to convert the XML file to a text file ...

If none, then I will have to start writing one I suppose ...