develooper Front page | perl.beginners | Postings from April 2010

Re: beginner projects

From:
Uri Guttman
Date:
Re: beginner projects
Message ID:
87k4sdmy33.fsf@quad.sysarch.com

  HP> "Steve Bertrand" <steve@ibctech.ca> writes:
  HP> [...]

  >> ...I'm very willing to accept all feedback, and can accept such feedback
  >> humbly ( sometimes after a period of embarrassment and self-loathing ).

  HP> [...]

  HP> Steve, just wanted to tell you that I really got a kick out of that
  HP> comment. It so aptly describes my own reactions when I'm made to see
  HP> something pretty stupid I wasn't catching.

this is true in all walks of life. just ask my wife for how often i do
dumb things!! just not in coding as much as in real life. :)

uri

--
Uri Guttman  ------  uri@stemsystems.com  --------  http://www.sysarch.com --
-----  Perl Code Review , Architecture, Development, Training, Support ------