Re: Problem with function getquotaroot in IMAP::Client

From:
Owen
Date:
October 31, 2009 14:05
Re: Problem with function getquotaroot in IMAP::Client
Message ID:
20091101080458.27ca9322@owen-desktop
On Thu, 29 Oct 2009 11:07:06 -0700 (PDT)
Shammi <shameem.ahamed@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am using the IMAP::Client for automating the quota check
> for some of the users. My script was fairly straight,  and I ran in to
> the below error, while running the script. The error returned by the
> $imap->error  function is
>
> QUOTA not supported for GETQUOTAROOT command at imap.pl
>
> As per the function description given in the page
>
> http://search.cpan.org/~conteb/IMAP-Client-0.13/lib/IMAP/Client.pm
>
> The  getquotaroot function accepts the mail box name only.
>
> My code snippet is given below
>
> my %quota=$imap->getquotaroot('INBOX') || die $imap->error();
> print "Quota: $quota{'STORAGE'} \n";

Hi,

Just out of interest, what permissions/ownership are assigned to the
'quota' executable, and does your script run with those permissions?

Owen