Re: [Fwd: Re: Problem with function getquotaroot in IMAP::Client]

From:
Shameem Ahamed
Date:
October 31, 2009 11:37
Re: [Fwd: Re: Problem with function getquotaroot in IMAP::Client]
Message ID:
670955.9597.qm@web94706.mail.in2.yahoo.com
Hello Rick, Peter,

Thanks for the reply.

Quota is supported on the system, as i am able to retrieve the quota information using same commands through telnet.

Also, i am able to get the information through the imap->send and imap->receive functions.

Regards,
Shameem