Re: Problem with function getquotaroot in IMAP::Client

From:
Peter Scott
Date:
October 30, 2009 07:40
Re: Problem with function getquotaroot in IMAP::Client
Message ID:
20091030144048.23313.qmail@lists.develooper.com
On Thu, 29 Oct 2009 23:17:04 +0530, Shameem Ahamed wrote:
> I am using the IMAP::Client for automating the quota check for some of
> the users. My script was fairly straight,  and I ran in to the below
> error, while running the script. The error returned by the
> $imap->error  function is
>
> QUOTA not supported for GETQUOTAROOT command at imap.pl
>
> my %quota=$imap->getquotaroot('INBOX') || die $imap->error(); print
> "Quota: $quota{'STORAGE'} \n";

What reason do you have for not believing the message, i.e., that the IMAP
server does not support the QUOTA command?  Do you have some independent
verification that it does?

--
Peter Scott
http://www.perlmedic.com/