Problem with function getquotaroot in IMAP::Client

From:
Shammi
Date:
October 29, 2009 11:07
Subject:
Problem with function getquotaroot in IMAP::Client
Message ID:
1e2edeb3-78c2-4f60-a119-eca1cb57b824@u36g2000prn.googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am using the IMAP::Client for automating the quota check
for some of the users. My script was fairly straight,  and I ran in to
the below error, while running the script. The error returned by the
$imap->error  function is

QUOTA not supported for GETQUOTAROOT command at imap.pl

As per the function description given in the page

http://search.cpan.org/~conteb/IMAP-Client-0.13/lib/IMAP/Client.pm

The  getquotaroot function accepts the mail box name only.

My code snippet is given below

my %quota=$imap->getquotaroot('INBOX') || die $imap->error();
print "Quota: $quota{'STORAGE'} \n";

Please help me to debug this issue.

Regards,
Shameem