Dear friend!

From:
Pat Rice
Date:
October 26, 2009 10:06
Subject:
Dear friend!
Message ID:
856c29fa0910261006l936006fx52d10c9e36aabedf@mail.gmail.com
<DIV>Dear friend,<BR>I am willing to give you a big surprise. I found
a website:&nbsp; www.ollsu.com last week. They mainly sell phones ,
laptops, tvs ,digital cameras and motorbikes. I ordered a tv . now I
have got the product after 5 days. Its quality is very good.<BR>By the
way, they only sell new and original products and their products have
international warranty. Now , they are promoting their products, so
the prices are very competitives. If you need these products, you can
have a look. Don not miss the good chance !<BR>Best wishes! </DIV>