Re: xml simple question

From:
Shawn H Corey
Date:
October 23, 2009 06:16
Re: xml simple question
Message ID:
4AE1AC9F.7000206@gmail.com
getget wrote:
> The content of 2 files output.xml and input.xml are different. How can
> I create the output file its content the same with input.xml.

Use a different parser than XML::Simple.  I suggest XML::Twig.

XML::Simple does not distinguish between attributes and content.
Because of this, it does not reproduce XML accurately.  It's good if all
you want to do is read XML but if use want to write it, use something
different.

--
Just my 0.00000002 million dollars worth,
  Shawn

as it is about coding.

I like Perl; it's the only language where you can bless your
thingy.