File Help

From:
Jyoti
Date:
October 21, 2009 19:06
Subject:
File Help
Message ID:
de92d70c0910211906i4c8e2027o55b300a2b6952ac8@mail.gmail.com
Heya,

Can anyone help me download my output results, please? I am actually doing
my (Blast program) search and getting the output result files in my
temporary folder, as I am told to do so.
Now, how can I save that output file or download the file from my temporary
folder.
I have to save as when we log off from system, the output file goes off as
its in temporary folder.

So, i need a code in *perl or cgi* so that it should open, save and download
file frm temporary folder to any of my new directories created in my home
folder.

Thanks

Kind Regards,
Jyoti