How to run a Perl code with arguments from EnginSite Perl editor?

From:
LI, Tongmu
Date:
October 18, 2009 07:46
Subject:
How to run a Perl code with arguments from EnginSite Perl editor?
Message ID:
5cfdda63-3321-4619-894f-e394181ee436@x25g2000prf.googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I am not a perl programmer but I have to deal with some Perl codes
recently. So my questions may sounds naive but they are sort of
difficult to me.
I am trying to run a perl code with 2 arguments according to the
instruction. I installed Active Perl and EnginSite Perl editor. But I
do not know where to specify the arguments.
Can some one help here?
Thanks very much.

Tongmu