Re: Something silly I'm not seeing.. flt script is written to.

From:
Bob goolsby
Date:
October 18, 2009 07:38
Re: Something silly I'm not seeing.. flt script is written to.
Message ID:
1a208dd0910180738t44fb665aqcd9b9e1a49c9232a@mail.gmail.com
No problem -- This is  classic example of "Explain To To the Dog" (or
teddy-bear or octopus or (insert stuffed toy or pet here)).  You bat
your head against your problem for a couple of hours and get nowhere.
When I try to explain what I am doing to the Dog, he looks skeptical,
so  I have to explain my logic/code in detail.  That often flushes out
the Missing Piece (read wrong object-reference used to get my
attribute that I,,,,,).

It happens to all of us.  I'm glad the List could render the service..