Re: Something silly I'm not seeing.. flt script is written to.

From:
Harry Putnam
Date:
October 17, 2009 00:10
Re: Something silly I'm not seeing.. flt script is written to.
Message ID:
87aazqebxg.fsf@newsguy.com

> But the data is actually being written into the script.  Egad... that
> seems pretty crazy.  When I start the script with `./flt' it does not
> write to any files... or to stdout, instead the data is coming through
> the named-pipe and being written into the script file.  The data is
> being appended to the script instead of the expected files.

Please ignore this question... soon as I posted it popped into my head
that I had the wrong filename in the /etc/syslog.conf entry.

Somehow I'd gotten the script name there instead of the fifo name that
should be there.

Sorry for the disturbance