Hey guys

From:
Slick
Date:
October 7, 2009 08:34
Subject:
Hey guys
Message ID:
628346.95349.qm@web55508.mail.re4.yahoo.com
I have a thought. Thanks to all of you and Bob as well for asking me what I want to do.

I am trying to learn to write script and right now just comes the understanding of what goes where and when etc.

However is it possible to write a script that allows me to load 1 program on 3 different computers?.  I use Windows and I have a home network.  Just a thought.  Or even update the computers at the same time with one script instead of going to each computer and updating individually.

 Jason H. Owens