Server HELP-urgent

From:
Jyoti
Date:
October 6, 2009 19:04
Subject:
Server HELP-urgent
Message ID:
de92d70c0910061904p39af90bcq5c9b0f59e7d098de@mail.gmail.com
Hello All,

How to upload any file and get results for that uploaded file through a
redirected URL, in perl/cgi
I mean to ask, for example, I upload a file which contains protein
sequences. Now I want blast results for that uploaded file in my server.
Can anyone help me with few lines of Code, so that I can upload any file
with any number of sequences and get the results as well when I click on
Blast Results button.
Specific site from where I shud get results is : (
http://blast.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/Blast.cgi). Can see the homepage!!!
Anyone can also explain me in general terms....
Just help me to link a URL when I click a button OR directly get the results
on my page ( as same as that URL).

Can anyone please help me with some few lines of code with perl or CGI....

This will be really very useful.
Thanks in Advance.

Kind Regards,
Jyoti