BLAST HELP

From:
Jyoti
Date:
October 5, 2009 19:12
Subject:
BLAST HELP
Message ID:
de92d70c0910051911s6e050309l2a9098f7f40a414b@mail.gmail.com
Hello,

Can anyone help me to know how to make a script which can take any sequences
by user as user input and give blast results as user output. This should
work in a server.
Any sequences can be any protein sequences in Fasta format. And Blast is a
NCBI Blast main page which will be used and user should get the same results
when he runs my server.
Any Bioinformatician can understand my problem. Else if anyone can just give
me idea on how to give user input and get specific results accordingly..
Will be very helpful.

Thanks in Advance.

Kind Regards,
Jyo