Thanks

From:
Slick
Date:
October 5, 2009 16:59
Subject:
Thanks
Message ID:
116598.63348.qm@web55505.mail.re4.yahoo.com
Thanks to all guys.  Still trying to learn it.  Reading on the website I mentioned before (because I cannot practice at work)  I can, but I would just be entering it on notepad and not able to test it lol.  Just a lot of inforamtion.   I would be glad for any other tips and tricks that you "Experts" have learned to make it easier for me to learn.  Thanks once again to all :)

I may have many more questions.  I want to learn this, I really do but for some reason it is really hard for me.  not like it is with computers, I can build a computer from scratch and be really great in that.  I wish there was a bit easier way to learn this stuff.  Any tips on that would be appreciated.  What ways to did you first learn it all?
 Jason H. Owens