reconfigure perlscript for mailing with the MTA postfix

From:
Ruprecht Helms
Date:
October 5, 2009 13:31
Subject:
reconfigure perlscript for mailing with the MTA postfix
Message ID:
4ACA5494.4000202@rheynmail.de
Hi,

how have I write the line my $mailprog for sending out an email
produced on another part of the script. In the teachingexample
the path to the sendmailprog (/usr/bin/sendmail) is set as mailprog.

Unfortunately there is no sendmaildaemon in /usr/bin and in /usr/sbin.
Actualy I think only the daemon is started, but that is not the command
for sending out mails using postfix.

#!/usr/bin/perl -w
#
# Pfad zu sendmail
my $mailprog = '/usr/sbin/postfix reload';

Regards,
Ruprecht Helms

Ruprecht Helms IT-Service & Softwareentwicklung
       allow your worktools be individual

Web: http://www.rheyn.de

Tel.: +49 7621 169916
Fax: +49 7621 422170