Re: Tips and Tricks?

From:
Shawn H Corey
Date:
October 4, 2009 15:20
Re: Tips and Tricks?
Message ID:
4AC91F89.60504@gmail.com
Slick wrote:
> I tried that, and the programs I am using worked before I put my code
> where the code needed to be, but it did not run.  However if did the
> code without that template it worked.
>
> Jason H. Owens

I'm sorry.  My mother tongue is English.  I do not understand what you
are saying.  Please include beginners@perl.org when you reply.  You can
do this with 'Reply All'

--
Just my 0.00000002 million dollars worth,
  Shawn

as it is about coding.

I like Perl; it's the only language where you can bless your
thingy.