Re: Tips and Tricks?

From:
Shlomi Fish
Date:
October 4, 2009 11:52
Re: Tips and Tricks?
Message ID:
200910042051.48261.shlomif@iglu.org.il
Hi Slick!

On Sunday 04 Oct 2009 20:02:36 Slick wrote:
> I am new at this perl thing. I just want to know tips and simple scripting.
>   I also use strawberry perl for my program.

Strawberry Perl is a very fine choice for Perl on Windows - probably better
than ActivePerl by now.

For a comprehensive site with many links to beginner-friendly Perl resources
see:

http://perl-begin.org/

(Note: I've originated this site and am still its primary maintainer).

We're currently working on integrating the good stuff from there and other
sites into the various *.perl.org sites, but that is an ongoing process that
will take some time.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

Interview with Ben Collins-Sussman - http://shlom.in/sussman