develooper Front page | perl.beginners | Postings from September 2009

Re: beginner projects

From:
Steve Bertrand
Date:
September 8, 2009 16:36
Re: beginner projects
Message ID:
3739.69.49.38.10.1252453141.squirrel@webmail.ibctech.ca
Uri Guttman wrote:

> so are any of you up for this challenge?

Are there any specific areas within any of your projects that you'd like
to propose a help request more than others?

Can you provide further details about your new module ideas?

Although I can't commit to a specific schedule, I have been looking for a
CPAN project to help with, just so I can integrate myself into someone
else's code, and get myself away from my own.

...I'm very willing to accept all feedback, and can accept such feedback
humbly ( sometimes after a period of embarrassment and self-loathing ).

I've ever but written back to a Perl project once. My effort was
appreciated by the author ( the patch included a new feature, with POD and
tests ), but unfortunately, did not quite follow the specific purpose the
project was aimed at, and hence, wasn't included.

Steve