develooper Front page | perl.beginners | Postings from September 2009

Re: Perl projects for beginners

From:
Shawn H Corey
Date:
September 7, 2009 07:41
Re: Perl projects for beginners
Message ID:
4AA51B92.9060305@gmail.com
fudmer rieley wrote:
> Teaching like this needs to become open source and be available for no charge and it needs to be created by those who are still learning. The knowledge involved in Instructional design is a Phd in and of its self.

Perhaps you should start a FLOSS Manual,
<http://en.flossmanuals.net/write>, and request contributions from others.

--
Just my 0.00000002 million dollars worth,
   Shawn

as it is about coding.

I like Perl; it's the only language where you can bless your
thingy.