develooper Front page | perl.beginners | Postings from February 2009

Re: network program for copying file from a remote machine

From:
Gunnar Hjalmarsson
Date:
Re: network program for copying file from a remote machine
Message ID:
20090226171559.32164.qmail@lists.develooper.com
Anirban Adhikary wrote:
> Yogesh Sawant wrote:
>> On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 1:47 PM, Anirban Adhikary <
>> anirban.adhikary@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I want to write a program which can copy files from remote machine ( like
>>> scp) using perl network programming.Is it possible to create such program?
>>
>> how about using CPAN module Net::SCP -
>> http://search.cpan.org/~ivan/Net-SCP-0.08/SCP.pm
>
> I am not able to use any module .................................

That sounds like an unusual form of disability. Why do you want to use
Perl then?

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson